OneDrive for Business
Included in Bogdan's Bundle
One place for everything in your work life
OneDrive for Business is a place where you can store, sync, and share your work files. As part of Office 365 or SharePoint Server 2013, OneDrive for Business lets you update and share your files from anywhere and work on Office documents with others at the same time.
Store and sync
- Keep all your files in one place, including files up to 10 GB in size.
- OneDrive for Business on the web provides a premium browser-based experience.
- Sync with your PC or Mac for convenient offline access.
- Flag one or more files for offline access and then open them when you’re not connected to the Internet, ensuring access wherever you are.
- Find the files you need in seconds with simple search, or use Office Delve to discover new relevant content.
- Get more done on your phone and tablet with the OneDrive for Business app for iOS®, Android™, and Windows.
Share and collaborate
- Coauthor and collaborate on documents with ease, using Word, Excel, and other familiar Office applications.
- Create, edit, and review documents in real time and even discuss them on Yammer.
- Maintain accurate versioning, set up an integrated approval process for documents that are ready to review, and revert to restored versions if needed.
Trusted cloud storage
- OneDrive for Business ensures that your files are encrypted in transit and at rest using the most advanced encryption methods available, making sure service meets rigorous compliance standards.
- OneDrive for Business is verified to meet global compliance standards like ISO 27001, Data Processing Agreements, EU Model Clauses, HIPAA, FISMA, FERPA, SSAE 16 and others.
- Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities allow you to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive information.
- Rights Management Services enables you to restrict access to documents to specific people and to prevent anyone else from viewing or editing them, even if they are sent outside the organization.